At breakfast time, the housekeeper will give you some advise on the most picturesque places of the area:
- Canyon and caves of the Ardèche River (15 mn drive).
- Aven Orgnac, the Pont d’Arc Cave (Cave of Chauvet).
- Duchy of Uzès (30 mn drive).
- Pont du Gard (30 mn drive).
- Arles (arenas, the Arlaten Museum) (1 h drive).
- Nimes (the Roman amphitheatre and other monuments) (1 h drive).
- Theater Festival of Avignon (the Palais des Papes, the Pont d’Avignon) (45 mn drive).
- Orange (the Roman Theater and the Triumphal Arch) (20 mn drive).
- Vaison la Romaine (Roman ruins) (45 mn drive).
- Scenic routes, motorbike, bike organized tours (our B&B’s and Holiday Houses are on the route of the ViaRhôna).
- Tree climbing and ropes course, coming down or proceeding up the Ardèche river (with canoe or by feet).
- Hiking, horse riding or simply relaxing by the pool…
Wine trails (Côtes du Rhône, Châteauneuf du Pape, Tavel…).
Domain de Lamartine has the label “Vineyards and discoveries in the Côtes du Rhône”.